This is a private website, password-protected website for the exclusive use of Authorized Users and is not to be accessed by any unauthorized personnel.
The term 'Online Youth Manager Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' or ‘the operator’ refers to the owner of the website with company registration number is 8084641. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You are provided access to this site to undertake your responsibilities as a volunteer member or employee of GirlGuiding New Zealand only.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, GirlGuiding New Zealand, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or GirlGuiding New Zealand. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the respective copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator or GirlGuiding New Zealand are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom and the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020.
GirlGuiding NZ will only ask for your personal information when we need it for Guiding related purposes and to provide a service to you. This information is collected through your use of this Online Guide Manager (OGM) service, is stored electronically and is subject to the Privacy Act 2020 and all subsequent amendments. You have the right to access and request correction of any of your information held.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
In order to ensure accuracy GirlGuiding NZ may change, modify or update this policy at any time without notice, and Online Youth Manager may make additions without notice. The information stored on this service is governed by both United Kingdom legislation (for Online Youth Manager "OYM") and New Zealand legislation for GirlGuiding NZ.
What we use your personal information for
We use your personal information collected through OGM for Guiding related purposes, which may include but is not limited to:
- contacting you when needed;
- delivering resources;
- inviting you to events;
- meeting Health and Safety requirements;
- reviewing and updating our programmes; and
- for administering, evaluating, and improving the OGM service.
We store your personal information electronically on the OGM system.
You can view and update this through your account or for parents of girl members on the Parent Portal. This account is also where additional information can be provided such as medical history to support attendance at GirlGuiding NZ events, and grant permission for photos and other uploads to be shared through our publicly facing communication channels.
Cookies are only used on OGM to store your login details and that are essential for the running of this system. OGM will not function correctly without them.
If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then we recommend that you either do not use this site, delete the cookies after visiting the site, or browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari)
We will never sell your personally identifying information.
In the case of any incident, accident, illness, or other emergency requiring treatment, your personal information will be made available to external parties for the purposes of treatment or to protect the participant’s welfare.
In all other cases your personal information will only be accessible to GirlGuiding NZ personnel and will not be made available to any other person or organisation without your permission except when required to by law.
Your information may be shared with third-party contractors to the extent necessary for them to administer or work on the service or to work on special projects.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary in order to provide you with your requested service and for related GirlGuiding marketing purposes. What information we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
External website links
OGM may mention or link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
For any privacy related questions or concerns about how we handle and store user data and personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy is effective as of 25 May 2021.